Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio Swirly Swirls Challenge

I'm a bit behind today, so its just a quick post for me, sorry! Its time for this weeks Pixie Dust Studio Challenge...Swirly Swirls!! Use as many swirls on your card as you can. I used Meadow Princess, from Pixie Dust Studio for my card.

I'm sure I have swirl paper in my stash but it just wasn't jumping out at me so I chose to use my swirly flourish punch from EK. I added the swirls to a couple of random spots as well as behind my flower :) Button, and papers are from My Minds Eye, Double Dot paper from Bo Bunny.

That's all folks! Have a great day :)

-Cyndi

2 comments:

  1. Very swirly girly! Love the flowers in her hair, and all your little dots you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love her blue hair!!! Adorable card, Cyndi!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)