Thursday, September 9, 2010

In between the Newsprint

Mmmmm...fall is finally in the air. Kept thinking yesterday that I wanted cooler weather, not rain. Ask and ye shall receive! Its a beautiful 78 or so right now. All I need is a bit of a breeze!

So, on to todays card...Our challenge at Pixie Dust STudio this week is to use Black and White (or shades of gray) and one other color. I chose Teal, a really pale teal inspired by the My Minds Eye argyle print that I pulled out of my scrap pile...yeah me!


For my image I used Dumbledore, from the last Pixie Dust Studio release...the Harry Potter collection! He is such a sweet image. When I wanted to add a bit of sparkle to him my girls thought I was nuts, but just a hint of multi and Silver glitters on his beard and robe were just right! He is magical, is he not? Can't he have some pixie dust??

Don't you want to play along with us this week? You could pick the Pixie Dust Studio image of your choice if you win! You don't even have to use a PDS image for your entry if you don't have one, but we would love it if you did! Head over to the Pixie Challenge blog for all the details and for more eye candy!


Thanks for stopping in today! Hope you have a great one :)

-Cyndi

  • Supplies:
  • Stamps: Dumbledore digi (Pixie Dust Studio); Fairyland (Crafty Secrets)
  • Paper: Basics pp (Basic Grey); Mary, Mary (My Minds Eye); cs (Bazzill)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Accessories: Labels 10 (Spellbinders); Silver & multi glitter (Stampendous); copics & ABS1 (Imagination International); buttons (Basic Grey); ribbon (Bazzill)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I love Dumbledore! Love the colors you used! Great card!
    Hugs
    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card for the great and handsome Dumbledore! I love the soft coloring and print! Perfect :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)