Tuesday, September 14, 2010

More peeks: Chirpin' Love!

I am back today with another peek for you from InStyle Stamps. This is "Chirpin' Love". I am totally in love with that cute mailbox! I perched it atop a couple of layers of grass cut with my Martha Stewart icicle border punch!


Again, I used my Love Bandit paper by Bo Bunny in keeping with the love theme. The sentiment is from Lizzie Anne Designs and I masked it and split it into 3 lines instead of one.

Be sure to head to the ISS blog for more eye candy with this new peek :) New images for this week will be released this Friday! Have a happy Tuesday...I can't wait to go buy Season 2 of Fringe later today after Cheer and Karate!! Yeah boy!

-Cyndi

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)