Thursday, September 2, 2010

Back to School with Pixie Dust Studio

First post of two again today! This is my card for this weeks Pixie Dust Studio Challenge...Back to School! I used Ron from the new Harry Potter collection at PDS. Look at the cute trunks on the paper I found! Love it! The rest of the card is pretty simple, but I did stitch all my layers since the machine was already out :)

Be sure to play along with us this week! Go to the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge blog to get the deets and to leave a link to your creation. Remember, you don't have to use a PDS image to enter, but we sure love it when you do!!

-Cyndi

1 comment:

  1. Ron's my fave! I love these papers too! Great coloring :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)