Sunday, September 5, 2010

A bit of Fluffles' spookiness

Today I have a couple more cards for you that I created for the Stampendous! 2010 Summer catalog. Just a quick post tonight though, I have been trying to spend a bit more time this weekend with my kids. Tonight I must suffer through "Diary of a Wimpy Kid".

This is Ghost Fluffles, paired with some spots from April Flowers and Spring Flowers to create the background paper. Below is Fluffles Brew, an old favorite of mine. Here Fluffles' hat and cauldron are blingin' with a bit of Black Stampendous pearl glitter. The bugs n hisses sentiment is also from Stampendous.


OK, I am off to my movie. Had a great nap this afternoon after staying up late to finish "Clockwork Angel" and then we grilled out tonight with my parents :) Hope you have a great evening and enjoy your long weekend for my US friends.

-Cyndi

2 comments:

  1. Eeeek! is right!!! They're both so cute! I adore this lil cat! I have a set from sooo long ago and since I lost the packaging, I didn't know were he came from! Now I do :) Thanks!!!
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute, Cyndi. Love the glitter on the hat and cauldron, and the background you created to match your fantastic coloring on Fluffles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)