Monday, September 20, 2010

InStyle Stamps Sneak Peek Chloe & Glue Arts Review

Its release week again at InStyle Stamps! We have lots of new Chloes for you this week :) My sneak for today is called "Raindrop Chloe" and will be available at the end of this week in the InStyle Stamps store!

We are also proudly teaming up with Glue Arts this week. Let me tell you, I have been a Glue Arts fan for over a year now. Their Glue Glider is my go-to adhesive of choice, but more on that tomorrow!

Glue Arts generously gave out InStyle team a TON of product to work with! I was soooo thrilled since I already love the stuff! Here's a shot of all the goodies:

They ALSO were kind enough to donate some goodies for a lucky winner this week! Head to the ISS blog for details on how you could be the lucky girl!

Today I used my Glue Glider Max, (that I already had), another all time favorite! I tend to use it when ever I scrapbook because it REALLY stays!! This stuff will hold something to the wall if you want!

So, for this project I did a lot of sewing on the panels and I needed something to make sure the layers wouldn't come apart over time. The adhesive I have in the gun now is the 1" so that it really wide too to cover the stitching. (I also have the 1/2" cartridge which is closer to the size of what would be in the Glue Glider Pro...the cute pink one)

But I also want to show you a couple of nifty NEW to me products also by Glue Arts. I am a HUGE fan of dimensionals. I go through tons and tons of them. And I have them in like every size. I had never tried the ones that come in a big sheet before, but I REALLY like being able to cut the size that I want! This product is also terrific because not only does it really stick but the liner comes off without a fight!! 2 more pros for me!


Here's a shot of what it looks like in the packaging. This is a combo pack. I used the "U cut it" for todays project and Thursday I will show you the "Raise n's". Also today I used the ribbon adhesive. I snipped off a bit and attached it directly to my ribbon, this way the ribbon won't slide around on my card! Totally cool, AND it really sticks!!


OK!! So, be sure first off to head to the InStyle Stamps blog for more eye candy today and all this week! I will be back Thursday with a NEW peek for you and also featuring more Glue Arts products!

Thanks for coming by!

-Cyndi

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cyndi. I love the colours, and the stitching and sentiment are fab.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and the bright colors. Thanks for sharing. I am always wanting to know about all the new adhesives and tricks. Terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours and the stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... she is darling, love her rain boots!!! Gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)