Thursday, July 1, 2010

You Rock!

A day behind as usual...here is my last June card for InStyle Stamps. Just couldn't get it posted yesterday. Michael had a friend over, got a new bike AND we went to see Toy Story 3. LOVED it! (even cried at the end, but don't tell)


So, this is Tiffany, an Anime digi image available from InStyle Stamps. I decked her out in Purple and Orange....which were the school colors when Taylor was a Cheerleader in Middle School. Tiffany is also paired with new Bo Bunny papers...love these colors!

I did a touch of sewing on my card, my bobbin isn't cooperating lately so I have avoided it for a while. The sentiment is from Lizzie Anne Designs and was stamped ono a piece of Neenah cut with the inside piece of the small die in the Polka dot frame Spellbinders set. Love the way it turned out!

Below are pictured the copics I used. Not a lot of other supplies this time. Check in tomorrow for the first days of Holiday images for InStyle Stamps. We will start previewing new images with tomorrow's July Sketch Challenge!

-Cyndi

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)