Friday, July 2, 2010

Pixie Dust Patriotic Challenge

I will be back this afternoon with this months InStyle Stamps sketch challenge...but in the meantime I have lots of Patriotic cards to share, so I thought I better get a move on! (Tomorrow and Sunday I will showcase all of my Stampendous! Patriotic cards that I created for the 2010 Summer catalog.)

Today I have for you a card created with 2 adorable Pixie Dust Studio images. This is Blueberry Fairy and Strawberry Fairy. The theme for this weeks Pixie Dust Challenge is to use the colors red, white, and blue. Perfect for some Berry Fairies!

Both fairies were colored with Copic markers, then I added white smooch to their wings. I tried to get a closeup of the wings, but I can never get a good shot of a smooched item, LOL.

Also, Pixie Dust Studio released a new group of digi stamps today...the Jammin' Out Collection. Go check it out!!

Anywho...supplies are listed at the bottom of the post. Don't forget to come back at 3pm EST...and thanks for visiting!

-Cyndi
  • Supplies:
  • Stamps: Blueberry Fairy & Strwberry Fairy digis (Pixie Dust Studio); Celebrate Freedom (STampendous)
  • Paper: Block Party (Bo Bunny); white cs (Neenah); Blue cs (Core'dinations)
  • Ink: Palette Noir
  • Accessories: Ribbon (Bo Bunny); WHite paper Frills (Doodlebug); Moonlight White Smooch (Clearsnap); Copic markers; Designer Label punch (SU!)

1 comment:

  1. beautifull ! Thanks for joining the PixieDust Challenge this week. Hugs Joyce

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)