Sunday, July 11, 2010

Stampendous! Sketch Challenge!!

Can I tell you how happy I am that I don't actually HAVE to participate in the Stampendous! sketch on time, that it just a bonus fun thing for me to do...since I can't EVER seem to actually get it posted on Saturday! (Also seems that Stampendous! isn't getting theirs up on Saturday either , LOL so I guess its really no biggie!)


BUT, I do love challenges. And this gets me playing with my Stampendous! stamps every week even when there are no Design Team obligations, because, lets face it. I love all the images that Fran creates, from this lovely Peacock to every Fluffles!

For this card I used "Proud Peacock", a clear set that includes the gorgeous peacock and extras feathers and sentiments. I paired it of course with the new Peacock paper line from Bo Bunny!

Our sketch this week was drawn by the oh so talented Pam. She also challenged us to create a window card. You can see the sketch and her creation not only at Pam's blog, but also at the Stampendous! blog.

This is the open version of my card so you can see the window a bit better. I just LOVE the way it turned out! Below you can see the inside of the card, the full peacock in all his splendor. I used lots of Stampendous! glitter on the feathers, but even with the closeup its kinda hard to see unless you click on the pic to zoom in.


Please also be sure to go join our Papercraft Planet group (where the challenge is also posted each week). If you play along with us this week be sure to send a link over to the challenge post, you could win FREE stamps!

Thanks for visiting with me today! Have a great rest of the weekend.

-Cyndi

  • Supplies:
  • Stamps: Proud Peacock (Stampendous)
  • Paper: Peacock pp & double dot cs (Bo Bunny)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Ametyst & Mountain Laurel versacolor (Tsukineko)
  • Accessories: Labels 1 Nestabilties (Spellbinders); Fresh Grass dewdrops (Robin's Nest); Lavender, Moss Green & Ocean Spray glitter (STampendous); ribbon (A Muse)

2 comments:

  1. Love the peacock! Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fun colors that you used. Everyone usually does peacocks so elegant. Yours were elegant and whimsical!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)