Thursday, July 15, 2010

Snowman & Son


I am back with another preview for you from InStyle Stamps! Today we are showcasing lots of winter images, so be sure to head to the ISS blog for more peeks! I have "Snowman and Son" for you today, though I kinda made them snowwoman and daughter. I had scraps of this yummy My Minds Eye paper that I wanted to use, and what man is going to wear a pink scarf? Hehe

This image, along with a few others we are peeking this week are actually designed to be tags. Notice the hole at the top? That was drawn into the image. (The beauty of digi images is that you could remove that in Photoshop if desired!) My favorite part of this series is the adorable scallops! So fun to pick colors for. I kept to just aqua for these, but I mixed colors on my other 2 samples (1 was witchy shoes from Monday, the other you will see next week :) )

Anyway, I kept the card rather simple, just straight forward layers. Below are the copics I used and the supplies listed. All images peeked this week will be available in the InStyle Stamps web tore tomorrow! Be sure to join us for a bit of a chat tomorrow night in our Papercraft Planet forum!


Have a great day, see you tomorrow!

-Cyndi

  • Supplies:
  • Stamps: Snowman and Son digi (InStyle Stamps)
  • Paper: Be Merry pp (My Minds Eye); Regal rose cs (SU!); white cs (Neenah)
  • Accessories: ribbon (SU!); dinmensionals; copic markers

5 comments:

  1. I always love the colors that you put together!Your Copic coloring is beautiful. When you print out the digi, don't you have to cut each individual scallop?
    I haven't done any digi images yet, but there are some I seriously want to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I love snowmen! and you did such a fab job with these two :) So fun and festive!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy,
    What a great job you have done. I expect nothing less from you. Are you going to have any new scrapbooking kits at the show/store next weekend? I need to come and buy a ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous coloring,Cyndi! And I love the nontraditional holiday colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)