Wednesday, July 21, 2010

If the Shoe fits...

A little more witchy cuteness for you. You all do realize that this is my fav-or-ite holiday coming up!! Prepare to be haunted with these colors for a while!

This is “Witch shoes”, my absolute favorite image from the Hallowwen and Christmas release at InStyle Stamps last week. I love the shoes…dude! I want some! This was a really fun image to color, as were all the others by this artist who addd that cute little scalloped border….there are at least 3 that I know of in this release.

For this image, I used the remains of an old K & Co pattern paper pad to draw my colors from and to use as background pieces. The circles were all cut either with my circle Nestabilites or circle punches. The layout is loosely based on a sketch a number of weeks ago at the Pink elephant Challenge blog. I think it turned out wickedly cute!

-Cyndi

  • Supplies:
  • Stamps: Witchy shoes digi (InStyle Stamps); If the Shoe…(Northwoods)
  • Paper: K & co pp; White cs (Neenah); Double dot cs (Bo Bunny)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
  • Accessories: Circle Nestabilties (Spellbinders); circle punches (SU! & EK Success); buttons (Basic Grey); Tigerlily glitter (Stampendous); black glaze pen (Sakura); copic markers

2 comments:

  1. Cyndi, I love this!! The added color of aqua looks great!!! Halloween will be here before you know it!!! I know it's been a while since I have stopped by.. I trying to figure out how in the world to balance 5 DT and everything that goes along with them and of course the most important life and family!!! I hope I'm not the only one with this problem!!
    I do check out your creations everyday just not always time to stop and give you some love!!!
    I didn't get this image but the more I see it the more I love it!! Cute sentiment too!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Cyndi, LOVE this shoes!!! I'm totally a shoes girl too.... LOVE, love, LOVE! And the colors are just totally FAB! WICKED halloween, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)