Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday with Tilda


Sorry for no posts the last couple of days. Today I am sharing with you a couple of Magnolia cards that I created for Enchanted Cottage. First is Traveler Tilda paired with some My Minds eye papers and Prima flowers.

And this is Sweet Tilda. She was colored to match the papers and felt flowers from Little Yellow Bicycle. I also used the Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Nestabilties die and some yummy silk ribbon. No new Magnolias at the Cottage lately but I will try to have a Christmas card class in July during the Stamp & Scrap Art Show in W-S.

Thanks for hopping by! Check in tomorrow for my last InStyle Stamps post for June, then a few days of Patriotic cards with Stampendous! images :)

-Cyndi

1 comment:

  1. i love the browns you threw into that first card! very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)