Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pixie Dust Challenge #31

Ola! It a hot one here in NC again. The rain was so nice last week. Sigh. Trying to stay cool in Starbucks with my youngest DD. Shes reading and I am blogging.

Here is my card for this weeks Pixie Dust Challenge. Its a color challenge to use Cranberry and Forest Green. Not my usual bright I know, but I do love these scraps of Bo Bunny paper I had in my stash. They seemed fitting for my "Sugarplum Fairy", one of the newest digis in the Nutcracker collection from Pixie Dust Studio. They are all so sweet!

She is colored on Neenah solar Crest white with copic markers and then cut out. I added Snickerdoodle Smooch to her crown and Moonlight White to her skirt. Here's a closeup shot of her.

I tried a new approach on her hair...this is how Angela showed us in a tutorial this week. Check it out at the InStyle Stamps blog. I'm not totally happy with it, but this was only my first try.


OK, I gotta call it short today and spend a bit of time with my DD. We have some errands (which will turn into shopping of course!) to take care of. Have a great rest of the week...thanks for popping by!

-Cyndi

  • Supplies:
  • Stamps:
  • Sugarplum Fairydigi (Pixie Dust Studio); Merry Christmas (A Muse)
  • Paper: Old Saint Nick (Bo Bunny)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Balck (Tsukineko)]
  • Accessories: Labels 11 Nestabilities, Fleur de Lis Pendant (Spellbinders); ribbon (SU!); Moonlight White & Snickerdoodle Smooch (Clearsnap); red gems (Bazzill); word window punch (SU!)

2 comments:

  1. Seriously Cyndi!!! I spent ALL day yesterday avoiding buying this set. And now I don't think I can take it anymore!! I LOVE your card - she looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love what you did with these colors! and the coloring looks awesome! Beautiful job :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)