Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Presley Lollipop

Good morning! Its another gorgeous day here in NC and I am excited that we are heading to our favorite vacation spot tomorrow...Disney world! My whole family just loves Disney...we are all big kids at heart :)

I have a few things up my sleeve for you while I am gone, but in the meantime I have a cute Lollipop card for you today! This is Presley Lollipop from Stamping Bella. The lollipops are drawn by the fabulously talented Lori Boyd of By Lori Designs, and I am so happy that we are now carrying a large selection of these cuties at Enchanted Cottage!

I created this card for this weeks color challenge at The Pink Elephant (so of course I had to use a stamp Lori designed :) )...to use pastel colors. Well, pastels normally aren't really my thing but I just love this new Kioshi paper from Basic Grey!


The colors are pastel and springy yet still a bit of punch for those like me who need some substance to the color palette! I actually used last weeks sketch for my layout from The Pink Elephant that I never got around to using for last weeks challenge.

My buttons and brads are also from Basic Grey, but from a variety of collections. I have a huge mixed jar of each from Basic Grey. The ribbon is Bo Bunny I believe, I grabbed it from my stash. The sentiment is also by Stamping Bella.

OK, I am off to get ready to do my last minute "stuff" before we head out tomorrow. Have a great day and I will check in later this week with a couple of more posts! Thanks for dropping by!

-Cyndi

  • Supplies:
  • Stamps: Presley Lollipop, Hippity, Hoppity (Stamping Bella)
  • Paper: Kioshi pp (Basic Grey); white cs (Neenah); purple cs (Core'dinations)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Heliotrope & Sky Blue Versacolor (Tsukineko)
  • Accessories: Large Standard and Large Jumbo Scalloped circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); ribbon (Bo Bunny); brads & buttons (Basic Grey); flower (Bazzill); Copic markers; circle punches (EK Success)

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)