Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Oh Alice! I'm Mad about you!


OK, so its down to 2 days and counting til we get to go see this movie! I simply can't wait! Can't be late! Have you stumbled upon the new Alice in Wonderland Challenge blog yet? How exciting that there are other fanatics out there :0 And all the lovely companies are inspiring with all the new releases of Alice & friends images!


This weeks challenge is "Running in a sketchy Circle"...and you can see the sketch HERE. I ordered up a few digis just for the occasion and the first one I couldn't wait to color was this jolly mad hatter called "A touch of Depp" from Pixie Dust Studio. Mwaahh! Love him, and what better name could he have I ask?

I colored hi with my copics to match this fun and quirky Sassafras Lass paper called Monstrosity. It just seemed to work! I added a touch of ribbon and buttons and of course a Ribbon Tag Trio sentiment. The sentiment is from a digi set called "Sassyland Sentiments" from Sassy Studio Designs. Warning! I got a couple of digi Sassy Alices while there I will use soon!

OK, I am outta here! Gotta long day at work tomorrow (Thursday) so you'll make my day if you say hi! I can read comments on my Blackberry while trudging through the day! Thanks for stopping in!

-Cyndi


  • Supplies:
  • Stamps: A touch of Depp digi (Pixie Dust Studio); Sassyland Sentiments digi (Sassy Studio designs)
  • Paper: Monstosity pp (Sassafras Lass); white cs (Neenah), other cs (Bazzill)
  • Ink: none
  • Accessories: Large and Small Circle Nestabilites & Ribbon Tag Trio (Spellbinders); buttons (Bo Bunny); ribbon (stash); Copic markers: E0000, C3, C7, C9, 0, Y15, Y19, YG13, YG17, R27, YR68, BG10, BG15, BG45, BG18

8 comments:

  1. Wow! I am going mad over your card!!! Awesome coloring! and this Sassafras really does the job! Love it!!!
    Hope you have a good day at work :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depp is looking GOOD! Love the way you colored him. The DP are fab also. Wonderful and FUNKY card!! JD would be proud!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous and so colourful! Love it.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Oh Alice Challenges.
    Kristy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this and cant wait to see the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is ADORABLE! WOW! LOVE that you love Alice and we're so glad you got to play along w/ us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness ... so adorable! I love it! I am dying to see Alice in Wonderland. Simply Fabulous!
    :) Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see you using this cute Depp for your creation Cyndi!! This is such a fun and cheerful card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)