Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Girls can do ANYTHING!


Meet Lavinia. She is such a hoot! I have wanted to get this image along with a bunch of other Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps ever since Kim Reid started her new line! and guess what?? While I went blog hopping through the KK DT's blogs during the last release a couple of weeks back, I won some Kraftin' Kimmie images! Can you say Hot Dang!!


So, of course I had a reeeally hard time choosing and had to get a couple more. I know, twist my arm.. But shipping was free, right?! So, I picked up a couple of the newest Pirate stamps and this adorable Steam Punk chickie I had been eyeballing. Now I want more from this line to go with the Gears die that I have preordered at work by Tim Holtz!

OK, so I made this card for this weeks challenge...Buttons and Bows. No problem there. do I ever make a card without either? Rarely. I used this weeks Friday sketchers sketch for my layout. The papers are from a K & Co pad called Wild Raspberry that I got at Michael's a whole back. They were perfect for the color combo over at the Deidrich dare last week (I was a week off there, oopps!) But I was in the mood for pinks and green, so it worked!

Once again I got to use my new Labels 10 Nestabilities and also my new Big Scallops Borders petite which I of course had to airbrush through immediately! Lavinia is popped up on dimensionals which you can see a bit better from the side view below.


The sentiment is from Steampunk Sentiments. also from Kraftin' Kimmie stamps. It is the most adorable and fun collection of sayings! There are 21 for only $9! A steal. All the rest of my supplies are listed at the bottom of the post. Copics are pictured below.


OK, so I did get some stamping done today! Yeah!! That means I have stuff to post for you for a couple of days! Thanks for dropping by! Have a great night!

-Cyndi

  • Supplies:
  • Stamps: Steampunk Sentiments & Lavinia (Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps)
  • Paper: Ocean Dot (Bo Bunny); white cs (Neenah); Wild Raspberry pp (K & Co)
  • Ink: Palette Noir (Stewart Superior); Warm Red & Olive Pastel cats eyes (Clearsnap)
  • Accessories: Labels 10, Big Scallop Border petite, Trio of Tags (Spellbinders); white ribbon (SU!); brads & buttons (Basic Grey); Copic markers: C0, R30, R35, R37, R81, R83, BG11, BG13, YG0000, YG93, YG95, E000, E00, E11, E53, E57, E59 & Gold spica (Imagination International)

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)