Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hip, Hop, Happy Easter

Yo! Whas'up?!! I have been absent again, I know. I really have intentions of blogging every day, but if I don't have a deadline for something to get posted I tend to get busy and forget I haven't posted anything in days. Its not like I don't have things to show you between DT stuff and samples for work and classes I teach, but I just get forgetful I guess. Hehe.


OK, so for the eye candy today I have a Changito card for you that was one of the cards for my whimsical Easter card class at Enchanted Cottage. (This will be happening again this Saturday if any of you local gals want to come!)

He comes from the most stinkin' adorable Stampendous! Perfectly Clear set called "Changito Hop". AND he's only one of 3 Changito images in the set (and there are actually 5 mischievous monkeys in the set!) It also has cute little stamps to coordinate and fun sentiment combos too!


Here's the side view of the card. I made it into a "tent card". The base of the card is Bo Bunny double Dot cardstock, and all the pattern papers are from 3 Bugs in a Rug Little Chick collection. The "hip" and "hop" are both individual stamps by Northwoods.


And lastly, here is the inside of the card. I used another Stampendous! sentiment stamp for the inside. All the other supplies I used are listed below. Thanks to you all for hip hopping over to see me today! Please take a sec to say hi, especially my local friends who tend to lurk...I never know when you visit!

-Cyndi

  • Supplies:
  • Stamps: Changito Hop, Hoppin Hello (Stampendous); Hip, Hop (Northwoods)
  • Paper: yellow cs (Bo Bunny); white cs (Neenah); Little Chick pp (3 Bugs in a Rug)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black& Versacolor Bisque (Tsukineko); Lime pastel & Rose Coral cats eyes (Clearsnap)
  • Accessories: Labels 3 Nestabilties (Spellbinders); ribbon (Bo Bunny)

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, oh Cyndi oh boo, send Gen a good photo of this ADORABLE card so we can get it on our website for Easter! What a super duper cutie pie! Makes me just want to flock those big pink ears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Changito is styling in those pink bunny ears!!! Cyndi, this is SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)