Friday, March 26, 2010

InStyle Stamps Blog Hop

Happy Friday! I have to do a quickie post seeing as how I had to run to work and my computer was giving me fits this morning!

So here you have Charlie sitting in his Easter basket...a fun present for any child or adult! Who wouldn't want a cute doggie? hehe

So, if you arrived here from Robin's blog you are right on track! If not, head back to the InStyle Stamps blog to start at the beginning of the hop :)

Your next stop today s the lovely and talented Raquel! have fun on the rest of the hop :)

-Cyndi

19 comments:

  1. This made me giggle!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this ~ what a great idea putting Charlie in the basket :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have put Charlie in the basket such a cute idea! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWW! He looks at home in his basket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeks! This is so cute and clever. LOL I love it! What a fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, he's TOO cute!! Love the colours you've chosen! Fab card! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all, I love the colours you used...secondly, Charlie looks GREAT in that basket!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlie is ADORABLE. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you used the brads! Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cindi,

    Love the color choices. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Charlie is toooooo cute in the basket! Totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cute! U are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)