Sunday, December 23, 2012

No peeking!

I still needed a few last minute Christmas cards, so I will show you these over the next couple of days!  First up is one using Peeking from The Cat's Pajamas.  I just love this little bear and had to create another card with him this season.


He's paired up with new papers from October Afternoon and colored to match with my Spectrum Noir markers:
DR5, DR3, CR11, CR9, CR6
TN3, TN2, TN1, GB2
JG1, DG3, DG2, DG1, CG2


I also used one if the newest CutUps dies from TCP: Toppers.  They new Topper and Holiday Topper CutUps come as sets that you can snap apart for multiple options!


And lastly a shot of my tag using one of the sentiments from the same Peeking set.  ALSO I got to pull out some more new Washi tape...this one coordinates with the new OA papers :)


My layout is based on this weeks Split Coast Stampers sketch.  OK, now its back to wrapping prezzies...so no peeking!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)