Thursday, December 13, 2012

Laura's Birthday Blog Hop!

*** Post 2 of 2 today, please scroll down for this week's Dreamweaver Stencils Challenge post***

Guess who's having a birthday today? Stampendous' mega awesome  Graphics Manager and Design Team coordinator Laura Weed!!  Happy birthday baby!!  Thank you sooo much for all you do for us!  You are one in a million :) Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks!



So, I happen to know that Miss Laura loves her some Steampunk so I thought I'd create a steam-punky birthday wish.  I pulled out one of my favorite Halloween stamps, Halloween Magic, and colored her in reds and grays using my Spectrum Noir markers.  Of course I just had to include some glitter so I added some Silver Halo Glitter mix and also Red and Black Crushed Glass Glitters.

My background was created with pieces from Steampunk Gears Perfectly clear set stamped in Versafine Onyx black ink.  My sentiment is from Wonderland Perfectly clear set.

Here's the list of the rest of the hoppers for today:


Cyndi Bundy (me!)


11 comments:

  1. Okay you and Kristine were brilliant to think of creating the steampunk gal for ms. laura! Fantastic idea, card and design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so glad I didn't opt for a Steampunk design, I wouldn't stand a chance to get noticed! Love your design and colouring - very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are correct...great minds! Love your card. See you in CA in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's gorgeous! Love it! I already told Kristine, but I almost used the same stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great hop & your coordinator is really blessed to have such a great talented team behind her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, another card with that stamp! Your coordinator must really like her as well as red and black :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cyndi, I love it! Laura will too. You know her well. The glass glitters make such a striking statement. Thanks for joining in today's fun. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So perfect! Love this steampunk girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much, Cyndi! The card is just adorable, and I absolutely love it. What a perfect card for me and the perfect combo! I received a lot of red, gray, and black cards this year, and they're all so me! I appreciate you, Cyndi! Thanks for making my life more fun. - L

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)