Thursday, December 13, 2012

More Frosty Fun

Welcome back to week two of the Frosty Fun challenge at Dreamweaver Stencils!  I have a quick post for you today since its a hectic time of year :)



I began my card by paste embossing the Mittens stencil in Glossy white paste on navy pattern paper.  after that was dry I reapplied the clean stencil over that and the Large Plaid stencil over that and added stripes in brown and blue using Versamagic and Brilliance ink and a stencil brush.

Pattern papers are from Bo Bunny, punch by Martha Stewart, and crochet ribbon from May Arts.

I hope you'll join us with a quick wintery fun card for our challenge this month...you could win one of the NEW 2013 January stencils!

6 comments:

  1. Oooo...I love how you did this, the colors are fabulous ! Great job coordinating the paper pattern onto the mittens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These mittens so remind me of some my Grandmother made for me when I was a child. So warm and festive. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DARLING card dahling! What a wonderful creation Cyndi! Cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card, they are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combo and coordination with the paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)