Thursday, December 27, 2012

Frosty Fun at Dreamweaver Stencils

Good morning! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!  Mine was quite hectic until Christmas day which I spent relaxing :)

Well its the ast week of the month and the last Thursday of 2012...where does time go?  I have my last Frosty and Fun challenge card for you today and then next week with a new month a new year we will begin a new challenge at Dreamweaver Stencils.


I know its past Christmas but these adorable Heart Ornaments are so cute for winter and even Valentines day that I thought I would give this stencil some more love this week.

I began by spraying my background with mists then I paste embossed the Heart Ornaments stencil with Pearlescent Paste.  While that was still wet I tapped on some Ivy Garden and Glacier Lake Metallic FX powder with a q-tip.  I then heated this with my heat tool for some bubbly molten magic fun!  Lastly I added a touch of Diamond Dry stickles glitter to part of the branches and ornaments to add a bit of sparkle!

I hope you'll join us this week for our challenge and you coud be the lucky winner of a brand new not-yet-seen 2013 CHA stencil!  And also please visit my teammmate's blogs to spread some love :)



5 comments:

  1. Lovely and frosty! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combination for a cool and frosty look. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Cyndi! Love that new Molten Magic technique and I love your background work too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my fave colors again! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous! When I finish getting crusty with Stampendous goodness, I'm pulling out the stencils and making a little of my own molten magic! Very inspiring, Chica! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)