Thursday, December 6, 2012

Frosty and Fun

Its time for a new challenge this month at Dreamweaver Stencils!  This month is all about Frosty and Fun winter.  I used my favorite tree stencil, Star Christmas Tree, and decided to make a White Christmas tree.  They seem to be coming back in style and I just love them!


I embossed my tree with Glossy White Embossing paste to make it super shiny!  Its been embossed directly on pale blue snowy pattern paper to add to the Frosty theme.  All papers are from Bo Bunny.

I hope you'll join us this month!  As you're making your holiday cards make one Frosty and submit it for the challenge.  Please also visit all my teammates blogs and leave them some love!





6 comments:

  1. Sometimes the simplest cards are the most effective! Beautiful work Cyndi...thank you for posting at the busiest time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frosty fun, CAS, And beautiful too! I love your colors, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely cool, frosty and fun. I'm really liking the non-traditional Christmas colors – they're so much fun to work with. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frosty indeed and CAS, too. Nothing I like better then simple and elegant. beautifull card Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!!! The white tree on blue is such a nice color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the frosty feel the colors give this card! What a great combination of colors and elements.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)