Saturday, December 29, 2012

Meet Captain Hook...

I can't believe this year is almost at an end, but CHA is right around the corner and so is the return of Once Upon a Time!  I've been having withdrawal from one of my new favorite shows and in honor of the hottest eye candy on ABC here's a Captain Hook card for you.

But first, here's the eye candy himself, Colin O'Donoghue...


I couldn't resist picking up this Captain Hook image from The Octopode Factory even though he looks more like Johnny Depp than Colin, but I love him!


Here's a closer shot of him all colored in (not-quite-fifty) shades of grey (LOL) from Spectrum Noir.


AND I downloaded the pirate border from TOF while I was at it!  Loving Lily's images!!


PLUS, did you know there is an anything goes chalenge at The Octopode Factory Friday Challenge right now?  Hurry and go play!

Spectrum Noir colors:
IG9, IG8, IG7, IG5, IG3, IG2, IG1
BG8, BG6, BG4, BG2, BG1
GB11, GB7, EB7
FS9, FS4, FS2
DR7, DR5, DR3

2 comments:

  1. LOVE Octopode and while I'm not an Ever After watcher (why, I don't know!), he IS quite yummy! :) Merry Christmas, Happy New Year! Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous eye candy! He is a hottie! Great card too! I am eagerly awaiting the return of Ever After as well. Hope your Christmas was wonderful and have a Happy New Year!

    Hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)