Friday, July 15, 2011

Pretty in PInk Velvet

Happy Friday my peeps! I am up for the Inspiration post at Inky Impressions today and I had a moment of pink weakness.



I found this lovely piece of pink velvet ribbon in my stash the other day as I was sorting ribbons and knew I had to use it this week! SO the Rose pink ribbon was my Inspiration for cute Zoe all dressed up and ready to play!



Once I had decided on my ribbon I found a color challenge that coordinated and went with that! So this week I am also playing along with Color Throwdown.



You can pick up Zoe's Dress Up Day at the Inky Impressions store at a great price right now! I've also used an Inky Impressions sentiment at the bottom of the card.

I have a "challenge" for you! Go to your ribbon stash (I know you have one) and pick out a beautiful piece and create something around the ribbon!

Thanks for coming by!


-Cyndi

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute little image! Love your ribbon too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)