Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pixie Dust Challenge

>

Happy Thursday and time for this weeks Pixie Dust Studio challenge!! This week its all about girls! We want to see something girly and with bows!



For my card I chose the newly released Esme (mamma of the Cullen family for anyone who possibly still hasn’t read the Twilight books). She is forever preserved in her lovely young body!



I paired her with Quite Contrary papers from My Mind’s Eye, added some pink and green smooch and some yummy Creative Impressions ribbon. The zig zag border is a die from My Favorite Things , and the gorgeous bling brads are from Inky Impressions!



Layout for the card uses this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch.



We really hope you will play along with us this week! You don’t have to use a PDS image to participate, but of course we do love it when you do! Head over and browse through the Pixie Dust Studio shop and pick up a few!!


Thanks for visiting my blog today!


-Cyndi

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS card, Cyndi! Beautiful colors, and polka dots are my fave! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card. Love that wavy border. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)