Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fab 'n' Funky Challenges you to Clashing Colors

Its a new challenge this week at Fab'n'Funky and we would like to see some clashing colors!!  OK, that is so hard to do as an "artist" because if colors just don't go, then why create it, right?  So I cheated and went with bright colors, which to some of you I'm sure, clash.  


Our sponsor this week is Bonibleaux Designs and you could be chosen to be the winner of a fabulous image!   This is actually a card from my files that I haven't shared yet.  I created for that store which shall not be named using a Stamping Bella and a bunch of Nestabilities.  Paper is from Bo Bunny.

Thanks for visiting me today!  Hope you stay chilled :)

-Cyndi

7 comments:

  1. Adorable little image Cyndi! Love it! I went with bright bold colours too!! To be honest I think pretty much all colours go together these days! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and cute colors Cyndi!!! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card, Cyndi, and I love your colors! If these are 'clashy', I need to do more of them!
    NanaConnie, DTD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the bright colours Cyndi!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!!! Love the fun colors on your card! I haven't used my SB's in like forever - thank you for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your "clashing" colors. They look awesome! I tried to email you about my winning comment and it failed to go through. I used the email associated with this blog (copied & pasted) so could you please email me so I can send you my address?

    Thank you very much!

    XO ~ Amy Jo (aka AmyJRockstar)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cyndi.Love it....so lovely and bright! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)