Tuesday, July 5, 2011

by LORi Designs Spotlight on Watermelon Smile

Sweet, sweet Summer Time and it is HOT! My favorite way to enjoy a hot afternoon is with a nice cool slice of yummy watermelon. My absolute favorite fruit of all time!

This little cutie is Watermelon Smile, one of the newest Lollipops from by LORi Designs.



I colored her to match this cute watermelon paper from Little Yellow Bicycle…it was brand spankin’ new at my LSS and I couldn’t resist. I kept my card pretty simple since I had a lot of projects to complete before heading out of town this week. The sentiment is a piece cut from the same piece of patterned paper.

Did you get to check out our awesome Summer blog Hop the other day? If not, then all the cards are also now over on the BLD blog AND, Be sure to check out even more cute samples from the by LORi Designs DT today!


  • Supplies:
  • Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle, Bazzill, Neenah
  • Stamps: Watermelon Smile (by LORi Designs)
  • Accessories: standard & oval Nesties (Spellbinders); EK Success border punch; Turquoise, Red, and Green glaze pens (Sakura); ribbon


-Cyndi

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, me too!! I love watermelon and already had a few pieces this morning. Love this image. Great job sister sledge!! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, watermelon is my favorite too. the image is adorable and it's a great card. thanks for playing along with us at Pile It On.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)