Friday, July 15, 2011

Desert Island Crafters Challenge

>

It’s a SteamPunk kind of day! At lest that’s part of the challenge at Desert Island Crafters this week! This week we are going from Sharon R’s Itinerary:


Steampunk
Clocks
Monotone
Beads
Collage
Asian
Charms
Mystery
Die Cuts
Black & White


I used Steampunk, Clocks (gears), monotone, collage, charms, die cuts, and black & white. I cheated a bit on my Steampunk because Pixie Dust Studio does have a really cute Steampunk Pixie but silly me started coloring the wrong one…this is Circus Princess. But I think she works perfectly!


My gadgets are die cut with Tim Holtz Gadgets and Gears over Graphic 45 Steampunk paper. I also cuttle-bugged my Clockworks folder on another print for added texture in my collage. The large metal frame is from my stash, the grommets from SU! and the charm is by Inky Impressions.


Scroll down for my Inky Impressions Inspiration post today.

And don't forget:

  • today is the last day for my sketch challenge last week
  • Tomorrow I have Stampendous! blog candy going up, as do more of the Stampendous! DT girls
  • Today is Harry Potter release day at Simply Betty Stamps! Go the The Burtonesque Dolls Challenge Blog to see some Potter magic!
Thanks for visting! Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)