Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge


Its time to rock out with this week's Fab ‘n’ Funky challenge, and that means its all about Purple! We want to see some purple on your creation! I know some people struggle with it, but I LOVE purple.


For my creation this week I used Ali from the new Jude and the Rockers line at Simply Betty Stamps. Isn’t she just freakin’ awesome?! From her funky tights to her shiny nose piercing, to her huge bouncy pigtails!


I used this weeks CPS sketch since Simply Betty Stamps is sponsoring the challenge!

Here's another closeup:


  • Supplies:
  • Stamps: Ali (Simply Betty Stamps); Rock on (Stampendous!)
  • Paper: Summer Days (Echo Park); Bazzill; Neenah
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
  • Accessories: Bazzill on the edge decorative strips; Black Glaze pen (Sakura); Skull sticker ($1 bin); bottle cap (Michael’s); circle punch (EK)
Be sure to join us over for the Purple haze of fun at Fab 'n' Funky this week! You have until next Tuesday evening to link up! Thanks for stopping in, your visits and your comments are so welcome!

-Cyndi

1 comment:

  1. That skull sticker is toooo cute. Also your coloring, once again is OUT OF THIS WORLD!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)