Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Yee Haw!

Are you enjoying our week of previews from Simply B Stamps?  I sure hope so cause we all are!  I am back tonight with the next Jude and the Rockers Just for Fun image...Yee Haw Ali.  She is just so precious in her denim skirt and cowgirl hat :)


I puled out more of the new Basic Grey PB&J papers for this one and used Karen Giron's Sweet Sketch Sunday for the layout.  My blue panel was cuttlebugged with a Sizzix Gridlock embossing folder.  Flowers and ribbon are from my stash.  Sentiment from The Cat'sPajamas.


Here's the colors of Spectrum Noir markers that I used:


OK, so please be sure to hop over to the Simply B Stamps blog to see what the rest of the DT has rounded up for you today!  And don't forget that this Friday is release day!

Here's Karen's sketch if you want to play:


Challenge List:
Party Time Tuesday: anything goes + kraft
Crafts 4 Eternity: something new (image + papers)





3 comments:

  1. Fabu card, Cyndi! I am loving all the texture!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the red, white, and blue on this, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch and I love the sentiment you used! :D A great way to show your colors too - I might have to try that. Seems simpler than jotting them down separately. *Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)