This month Stampendous! is collaborating with The Altered Alice blog so the Stampendous! DT is showcasing the new Wonderland set all this month! (Be sure to stop by both blogs to enter for a chance to win this set!)
Today this card is being featured on the Stampendous! blog so I am sharing it here as well!
1. Stamp Alice from Wonderland set and color with copic markers (B21,24,27; E0000,000,00, Y21,26; YG61,63; C0,1) then cut out and set aside.
2. Stamp birthday sentiment from Wonderland set with pale blue ink on scrap of white cardstock and cut with Dog Tag punch from EK Success. Punch hole at top and tie blue silk May Arts ribbon through and into a bow.
3. Fold a 5.5" x 11"piece of pale blue cardstock in half. Cut out center with a Nesting Circle die. Cut out a slightly darker blue (start with a piece 5x 5")circle with same die) Cut a larger circle so that you have a circle frame
4. Cut a white piece of cardstock with a circle Doily die. (I used Cheery Lynn Designs)
5. Stamp smaller elements from Wonderland set in blue ink on blue cs base. Layer white doily onto med blue and adhere, then adhere to blue base.
6. Adhere Alice to lower right side of card and tag to upper left side. Add Steel Blue Glass Glitter randomly around frame with a wet adhesive.
7. Cut a 5" x 5" piece of navy cardstock. Adhere to center of inside of card. Position large sentiment from Birthday Assortment in center of opening, then open card and stamp in Versamrk ink. Add White Detail EP and heat.
Hope you like her! Be sure to enter my Blog Follower candy giveaway at THIS POST for yet another chance to win this set or another fabulous prize! And check back in this Sunday for a new Alice card from me for the Altered Alice blog! Hope you have a wonderful day!