Tuesday, April 17, 2012

By the Sea...

Since I am in Florida all week I had to preschedule some cards for your viewing pleasure :)  And I thought that the new Mermaid Kiddo was a perfect choice considering that today I am swimming with the Dolphins at Discovery Cove in Orlando!

This little doll is one of 5 new stamps in the kiddo line from Stampendous! and will be available soon at your local stores!  I created her for the April catalog and had to share!  She is stamped in Memento ink and colored with Copic markers then cut out with Nesting Frames by Lifestyle Crafts.


Here's a closer peekie at her...


At the bottom of the main panel (as well as in her hair and inside my shell) I have used Taupe Color Fragments that I dyed turquoise, Lavender, and Green with Copic reinkers.


My background was stamped with Cling Shell background and embossed with white EP.  The sentiment  at the bottom of the Easel card was stamped and embossed with white EP using By The Sea stamp and then I cut out the piece I needed.  The shell is cut from the Shell background stamp.


I hope you're having a great week!  I'll be back soon :)  Thanks for coming by today! -Cyndi

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors and the seaweed and fragments add that special touch :) Makes me want to pack up the kids and go to the beach.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)