Thursday, April 5, 2012

Dream Scheme Thursday

Its time for another weekly dose of challenge from Dreamweaver Stencils.  This month we want to see May Flowers on your projects!  The challenge will run all month long and you can play as many times as you'd like!  The Dream Team will be posting new cards for the challenge every Thursday in April!



For today's post I am sharing one of the cards that I created for Dreamweaver Stencils for January CHA using the newly released Tall Poppy stencil.  I used the Double Glitter technique for the poppies and the sentiment, using glitters from Stampendous!


I have a tutorial on my blog HERE if you want to follow along with how to do this technique.  Also, I will be teaching a Double Glitter Technique card class this month and next locally!  See class dates above :)


Also, don't forget to hop over to my fellow Dreamweaver Stencils DT blogs':

7 comments:

  1. This is even prettier in person! Beautiful card Cyndi. Happy spring

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this technique Cyndi! And I am very partial to the colors you used as well...gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, one of my favorite stencils again! Also one of my favorite techniques. I love the colors that you used with it. SOOO delicate and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this card, especially your choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again, you've used my favorite colors. Love this card! Wish I could win your blog prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWZA girl....You rocked this Double Glitter Technique!!! I hope you have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)