Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Giddy up!

I'm back tonight with another new Jude and the Rockers Just for Fun preview for you!  This is Giddy Up Oscar riding to town on his hobby horse.  This new line of Judes will be available this Friday from Simply B Stamps.  We hope you've enjoyed the peeks so far!


Papers are from the new Basic Grey PB&J line, and the strip was die cut with new Petite Petals border die from Lifestyle Crafts.  And I even found the perfect sentiment in my stash from a really old Cat's Pajamas set.  My layout for the card is this weeks Sketch Challenge at Split Coast Stampers.


Again my image was colored with Spectrum Noir markers by Crafter's Companion.  Color chart below:



Challenge List:
Crafty Sentiments: for a child
Wags and Whiskers: anything goes
Inspire me Fridays: linky party
Make It Monday: linky party
Paperplay: animal antics


8 comments:

  1. Fabulous image coloured perfectly .Love the punched strip .
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card love the image and you've coloured brilliantly, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card!


    I’m stopping by from MIM. (I’m number 205)

    ~Cheryl~

    **I am having a give-away on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card....terrific colouring. Saw you on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfect - great blending on the horse and I love the colors of his outfit! The stitching is a nice addition! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)