Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio NEW release day!

Welcome to the Funhouse! Here's Frankie to welcome you to a whole new world of fun :) Here's a peek at the rest of the gang in the Funhouse! Today all these adorable images are ready for purchase at the Pixie Dust Studio webstore!



For my card today I used "Frankie Funhouse Fairy". I think she is my favorite of the bunch, but then again I adore Halloween and everything to do with it, so I love them all! I used up some of my favorite scraps from a Fancy Pants Halloween line. So sad they are almost all gone.

Be sure to head over to the Pixie Dust Studio blog for more of the Funhouse gang. also tomorrow will be a new challenge at the PDS challenge blog so check back for that too!

Thanks for visiting today!

-Cyndi

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow ain't they the cutest. Love your card and what you have done with your image.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)