Wednesday, August 4, 2010

ISS SC12

Its time for this months InStyle Stamps sketch challenge! But there is a twist this month...this card needs to also be an easel card. (If you don't know how to make one there is a link to a tutorial over at the ISS blog along with the cards made by the rest of the DT.)


Speaking of the DT, we added some new members this month! Please help us welcome the new gals! Here's the whole line up through the rest of the year:

The US Team

The International Team

The Others

OK, business is done, on to my card! I used Peggie for my easel card. Papers are from We R Memory Keepers White Out collection. The sentiment is by Melanie Meunchinger, flowers from Prima, Labels 4 and Dbl end Tag dies from Spellbinders, ink is Tim Holtz distress ink.

I truly appreciate you stopping by today! Feel free to play along with our sketch challenge, just create your card then send us a link in the comments of the ISS blog post! Have a great hump day!

-Cyndi

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Cyndi .. love the image and such bright and cheerful design paper.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love! She looks darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cyndi, I love this, totally awesome and cheerful!!! Super!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)