Friday, August 13, 2010

Pixie Dust Challenge

Hey everyone! Sorry I am a day late on this post. Its been a tough week for me. Ive had a lot of stuff going on and a lot of stress. The big change of the week was that I left my job at Enchanted Cottage yesterday. Its been a hard decision to make but it was time. I hope to have more time for everything else now including blogging :)

For todays card I have funky little number in pink! Its time for this weeks Pixie Dust Studio challenge...this week is "Pretty in Pink!" I used the August Pixie "Autumn Grace" available at Pixie Dust Studio. She is a cute little doll and she reminds me of the movie "Coraline" for some reson. Maybe its the eyes??

Anywho...I like pink alright I guess, but I wanted the card to be a bit funky so I pulled out some old papers from the Love, Elsie collection by KI Memories. Autumn Grace was cut out and placed on a Labels 10 die cut out. And of course it had to have buttons, flowers and ribbon :)

So why don't you join us at the Pixie Dust Challenge blog this week? You could win any digi of your choice including any from the latest "Gnome World" collection! You have until next Wednesday night to enter!

Thanks to everyone for stopping by! Have a great weekend! We are having Rachael's birthday party this evening with 20+ teenagers...wish me luck!

-Cyndi

2 comments:

  1. {{{HUGS}} for the tough week!!! I'm glad you seem to be at peace with your decision, though! LOVE this card - this is such a sweet little image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous. Love the colours and very cute!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)