Wednesday, August 18, 2010

InStyle Stamps Color Challenge

Its time for the InStyle Stamps color challenge! This month our colors were inspired from a photo of glasses and ribbons. You can see it at the ISS blog along with inspiration from more of the DT. You can also find out how to play along to win digi images!

For my card I used the adorable new digi image "Hannah" the Hippo. She will be available at the end of this week in the InStyle Stamps web store! And don't forget we will be having a release party this Friday evening in our Papercraft Planet forum!

OK, thats it for tonight...I am scheduling posts ahead as I will be in Charlotte on Wednesday!

Have a great one and check back later today for post #2, its release day at Pixie Dust Studio!

-Cyndi

2 comments:

  1. Love this card! Makes me think of the song Dr. Demento used to play, "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas"! Of course, it doesn't hurt that you used my absolutely favorite colors...aqua and lime.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)