Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bugs and Hisses!

Can you guess what today is? Its Wednesday, yes, but that is not the important detail. Its the first day back to school!! Oh, yeah! I can get some work done again! Before I start off my day I am leaving you with a touch of eye-candy.

This is Broomstick Fluffles! He is one of the Halloween cards that I sent in to Stampendous! a few months back. I actually have a whole pile of Halloween cards to share at some point! The bugs and Hisses is also from Stampendous as are the cobweb class-a-peel stickers in the corners of the card. Paper is by Heidi Grace.

And don't forget this weeks sketch challenge at the Stampendous! blog....its a back to school challenge hosted by Rachel, The Gingerbread Gal! New challenge will be this Saturday!

Have a great hump day and enjoy your day of relief for my friends whose kids also went back today :) Most of NC did I think, maybe elsewhere! Thanks for flying by!

-Cyndi

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you did the panels of fun paper behind Fluffles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Cyndi. Thanks again for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)