Friday, August 20, 2010

Pixie Dust Stdio Polka dot challenge

Happy Friday! This afternoon I have for you my card for this weeks Pixie Dust Studio challenge, "Go Crazy with Polka dots!" Well, thats not hard for me seeing as I love polka dots.
But I did pull out some funky polka dot paper...from Fancy Pants, no less. (seems like its been quite the Fancy Pants week ) I used 2 new images from the Funhouse collection...Frankie Boy and Frankie Bride. Aren't they just the funkiest little cuties ?!

The sentiment is from an old Verve set, Anniversary birds. I stamped it directly on the main card with Palette ink. The spiderweb border is a Martha Stewart punch.

Be sure to head over to the Pixie Dust Challenge blog and play along with the Pixies this week (you don't have to use a Pixie Dust Studio image if you don't have one, but we love it when you do!!) There is always a FREE digi of your choice up for grabs for the winner each week!

Thanks for stopping in today! Its been so much less stressful without the job. Life is getting better, its just been totally insane the last couple of weeks it seems. Thankfully everyone will be back in school in less than a week!

-Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)