Monday, June 10, 2013

Twinkling H2Os meet Silks

Good morning!  I am up today with the Monday tutorial on Paper Craft Planet.  Today I wanted  to share some fun techniques with Twinkling H2Os and Silks from Splash of Color!  Twinkling H2Os have been around forever and we all used to watercolor with these gorgeous shimmery paints.  But there has recently been a new resurgence of love for this product since Splash of Color (formerly Creative Imaginations) took over the product line from Luminarte.  Now its all about the possibilites of using these babies in Mixed Media!

Please head HERE to see the tutorial on how I created this background in my Art Journal.



I left this background as a base in my Art Journal and I will add to it later.  When Art Journaling sometimes I just love to create backgrounds, sometimes I am experimenting with new products or techniques, other times I add some doodling or journaling when I find a fabulous quote.  My journal is always an ongoing project!

Products Used:

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors and Twinkling H2O's! Great resist idea, I wish cameras could show the pretty shimmer :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)