Monday, June 17, 2013

Project {Stenciled} Life

Good morning!  I am thrilled to be Guest Blogging today over at The Crafter's Workshop!  I was lucky enough to take a class with the owner, Jaime Echt, when I attended the Collins Show in April.  She is one fun energetic fabby lady!


So I created a Project Life layout for my guest post today.  You can read all about it HERE.  My pages are using the pics I took from my long weekend at the Collins Show.





The Crafters Workshop stencils:
Cityscape 12x12 and 6x6
Urban Landscape 6x6
Subway 6x6
Weekly Circles 6x6
Casey and Penelope 6x6
Eye Chart 6x6
Pie Chart 6x6
Church Windows 6x6

Ranger  Dylusions ink sprays:
Dirty Martini
Vibrant Turquoise
Squeezed Orange
Bubblegum Pink

Picked Raspberry Tim Holtz Distres paint (Ranger)
Adirondack Black Paint Dauber (Ranger)

Becky HigginsProject Life
 page protectors (American Crafts)

White sharpie paint pen
Black Faber Castell fine tip pen


1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)