Friday, June 14, 2013

Stampendous Fathers Day Week and Encrusted Jewel Challenge

This week the Stampendous Design Team have been showcasing masculine cards with the newest releases and today I have a card that I created with the new Motorcycle Elements stamp.  You've gotta love these new Elements stamps and I especially love this one...its calling me to make a scrapbook page too!


I stamped the image in Versamark ink then embossed it with Detail Black EP.  The open parts of the bike are colored with BG5 Spectrum Noir.


I added a touch of Aged Black EP sprinkled around the card and then encrusted the bottom with Aged Teal EP and Teal Color Fragments from the new Teal Encrusted Jewel kit.


My papers are all Bazzill, the cardstock and the fun herringbone and striped papers.  Brads are from my stash, also from Bazzill.

It's also all about encrusting this month for our June Challenge at Stampendous...check out the details HERE.  Have a happy weekend and go Hit the Road!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)