Friday, February 8, 2013

Spectrum Noir Love Challenge

Have you played along with the latest Spectrum Noir challenge?  It's all about love this month and you still have a week to join us!  The challenge runs through February 14th and you can get all the details HERE.

I used the newly released Florence from the brand new Angelica and Friends line.  These are just the most adorable little girls ever and so fun to color!


My papers are new Just Because from Little Yellow Bicycle, and my sentiment is a sticker from the same line.  I also added some May Arts Red twine and used a frame cutting die from Lifestyle Crafts.


Spectrum Noir colors used:
BT9, BT7, BT5, BT4, BT2, BT1
EB5, GB10, GB8
TN2, FS9, FS8, FS4
DR3, PP5, PP3, PP1
DG2, DG1


1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)