Sunday, September 23, 2012

Some Odd Girl Facebook Fun Day Challenge

I cant believe I didn't get to hang out all day yesterday for the Some Odd Girl Facebook Fun Day.  Boo!  I DID however get one of the challenges done today...to make a gatefold card.  The tutorial can be found HERE.

I used the new Cowgirl Mae digi stamp for my card and paired her with some digi papers that I printed from Jillibean Soup called Chicken Noodle Soup.  This is the outside of the card.


Here's a closeup of Mae on the inside, all colored with my Speccies.  Isn't she a hoot rounding up her piggies?  Bwahaha...couldn't resist!


A closeup of the sentiment (from The Cat's Pajamas) and the lasso I created:


And here's a shot of the inside of the card:


Thanks for moseying on over today, hope you had a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Oh how clever having the image mounted to inside instead of the outside gates. Good luck..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)