Thursday, September 20, 2012

Dreamweaver Stencils is still getting Inky!

Have you joined us this month for our Getting Inky Challenge at Dreamweaver Stencils?  You could be the winner of the stencil of your choice!

Today I pulled out my Alcohol inks from Dreamweavers to create the background you see below.  I started with silver piece of Aluminum and debossed the Star Dream Christmas Tree using my Cuttlebug.  I then added Iceberg, Citron, and Sugarplum Color Solutions alcohol inks.


Here's a closeup shot at the tree:



I hope you'll play with us this month!  And be sure to hop around and visit the rest of the Dream Team's blogs for more inspiration today!

2 comments:

  1. I like the depth of the card. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this with the debossed side showing and the swirls of alcohol ink in the background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)