Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dreamweaver Thursday

 This is the last week to play with the Getting Inky challenge at Dreamweaver Stencils then we are on to a new challenge!  Today I took Lee Kellogg's idea from last week which you can see HERE.  I am in love with the look!


I used Paintbox Red, Bubblegum Pink, and Fresh Lime Dylusions Ink Sprays on my background and then sprayed water through the LJ896 Flourish Stencil to get a ghosted effect.

After that was dry I spread Glossy Black Paste over the new LJ891 Heart Ornaments stencil.  I added Diamond Dust to the branches to mimic ice on the trees and tied some itty bitty green bows on the ornaments.


I hope you'll join us this week!  The winner gets to pick their own stencil this month!  Please be sure to check out the rest of the Inky fun from the DWS team:



6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Cyndi! I love the colors and the contrast you get from the black glossy, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyndi, I love what you have done. The black paste is a stunner on top of the background. The icy sparkle is a great highlight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun retro inspired background. Love the contrast and the subtle sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh MY...how do you tie those little tiny bows! That is art in and of itself!!! And that "stuff" you used for snow is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Cyndi. LOVE THIS CARD!! Really striking effect. You much have tiny fingers to get such tiny bows.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)