Tuesday, October 19, 2010

No shakin'!!

Good morning! Just a quick post for now :) Here's a card I whipped up yesterday while in a bit of crafty mode. I love this Changito , but its the saying that really does it for me! That sooooo applies to my kids!

The 2 stamps come in a set called "Cling Changito No Shaking set" from Stampendous!, or they can be purchased individually.

I made it into a tent card, with double scalloped circles for the tent part using Bo Bunny Double Dot cardstocks. Snowflake paper is by SEI. I also added a touch of glitter to him in Jewel Red, also by Stampendous!

Card is also for the following challenges:
Little Red Wagon: Something Old (SEI), something New (stamps)

OK, I'm outta here! Meeting a friend for coffee, my hubby for lunch, then its off to running kids all evening! Have a great day and thanks for popping by!

-Cyndi

1 comment:

  1. This is a great card. So much fun stuff to look at and you can't help but smile at Changito!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)