Saturday, October 30, 2010

All Bundled Up!


Its time for this weeks Stampendous! Saturday Challenge! The fabulous Rachel drew our sketch for us this week, and I PROMISE I will do a card with it this weekend! But in the meantime, I do have a card made with one of the new Stampendous! cuties for you today!


Isn't she a little doll? I used the Stampendous Cling set "Cutie Bundles" for my main image. And of course I had to fluff her up a bit with some Stampendous Pixie Pink Flocking! At the top for the bling I used Stampendous Red dot Sparkler Class-a-Peel stickers.
Other products used: Mitten Nestabilities, Christmas Ornaments Cuttlebug folder, and Creative Impressions ribbon.

OK, so here's the sketch from Rachel if you want t play along! Check in at the Stampendous! blog this weekend for the details or at our group in Papercraft Planet!


OK, have a great breezy and sunny Saturday! Girls are at a band festival today, and we WON the game vs Regan last night! Unbelievable!

-Cyndi

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)