Saturday, October 30, 2010

All Bundled Up!


Its time for this weeks Stampendous! Saturday Challenge! The fabulous Rachel drew our sketch for us this week, and I PROMISE I will do a card with it this weekend! But in the meantime, I do have a card made with one of the new Stampendous! cuties for you today!


Isn't she a little doll? I used the Stampendous Cling set "Cutie Bundles" for my main image. And of course I had to fluff her up a bit with some Stampendous Pixie Pink Flocking! At the top for the bling I used Stampendous Red dot Sparkler Class-a-Peel stickers.
Other products used: Mitten Nestabilities, Christmas Ornaments Cuttlebug folder, and Creative Impressions ribbon.

OK, so here's the sketch from Rachel if you want t play along! Check in at the Stampendous! blog this weekend for the details or at our group in Papercraft Planet!


OK, have a great breezy and sunny Saturday! Girls are at a band festival today, and we WON the game vs Regan last night! Unbelievable!

-Cyndi

3 comments:

  1. One of my favorite images. Love those mittens that you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super CUTE!!! loving the mittens with this image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)